Genetic/PGx Testing – Laboratory/Medical Sales Specialist
* Laboratory sales, pharmaceutical sales or medical SALES experience preferred.
** This is a commission-based position with UNLIMITED income potential. If you are expecting a salary, please don’t respond.
HUGE MARKET: There are an estimated 100,000 deaths and more than two million serious adverse reactions attributable to prescription drug use in the United States each year, at a cost to the healthcare industry that exceeds $136 billion annually. Pharmacogenomics (PGx) can play an important role in identifying responders and non-responders to medications, avoiding adverse events, and optimizing drug dose.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Do you know any physicians that are, or are interested in, Pharmacogenetic Testing (PGx) and have Medicare patients?
We are seeking an experienced 1099 medical/pharmaceutical-based sales teams and individual sales representatives for a new door opening opportunity with an unlimited income potential!
WHY CLINICS AND PHYSICIANS PREFER US?
• 24-48 hour turnaround
• Better Customer Service
• Specialty Lab that SPECIALIZES in Molecular Testing: more accurate and detailed testing
• Easy to use web portal and easy to read reports
WHY SALES REPRESENTATIVES PREFER US?
• Competitive commission (or if you show us your current offer, we will counter-offer)
• Bi-weekly direct deposit commissions payments (weekly is an option, depending on production)
• Sales Portal with transparent and detailed samples count and sales reports
• Professional marketing materials
• Sales support and training
WHO ARE WE?
As a leading provider of ancillary services, OM / Biogenetix Laboratories continually strives to work with industry leading laboratories and other vendors to provide our clients with superior service. A key component of our success is through sales leaders and the relationships they have with providers.
We believe one of the most important keys to developing & growing a national sales team is to offer the highest payment plans in the business. We also believe that better customer service retains existing businesses and attracts new businesses. We look to attract key sales individuals to join our team by providing better programs, better support and better compensation. We are well established and continuing to grow.
As a Sales Representative, you will play a vital role in scaling our business by directly supporting top Sales Executives and specializing in lead generation for our sales team.
- Work hand in hand with Sales Executives to bring in new business in your protected territory
- Generate leads and conduct cold outreach to doctors across a range of specialties
- Learn all the necessary skills to develop your sales career
- Become a brand ambassador
- A desire to progress in your sales career
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Proven initiative and a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales/cold calling/door-to-door experience a plus
Customer Support Representative
Our company is looking for a team member to help with support tickets and e-mails from our customers and partners.
We value excellent organisational and communication skills. Be able to work with Skype, Telegram, Webex, Live Agent and e-mails. Also using Skype to call customers and help them place an order if necessary.
The worker can work virtually, from anywhere in the world. We require 4 hours per day and we would like to negotiate a fixed price per month after 30-day trial.
A very creative professional with strategic thinking who can plan, delegate, monitor and work with third party companies and freelancers together with a small multicultural team.
- Traditional marketing channels: Help create and oversee PR, media advertising, market research
- Online marketing channels: Oversee PPC, SEO, Social Media campaigns
- Content Management
- Planning Marketing campaigns both online and offline
- 2 or more years experience in marketing positions
- Fluent English
- Familiarity with advertising systems (analytics, adwords, etc.) and some IT knowledge
- Extensive knowledge in european markets and most importantly the german market
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to a changing market